To be the regional leader in building a more engaged, philanthropic, and visionary community.
To provide a trusted, local platform that enables people to give more effectively and to think strategically and creatively about the future of our community.
Our Core Values
- Respect for the wishes of our donors
- Highly personalized service
- Nonpartisan civil discourse
- Organizational transparency and stability
- A long-term perspective
- Philanthropic Resources: Providing education, expertise, and incentives to build permanent endowments that will strengthen and sustain Northern Colorado
- Regionalism: Serving as a unifying force in Northern Colorado by promoting regional cooperation
- Sustainability: Providing a forum for productive discussions that will help balance regional concerns about growth, the environment, and economic vitality